To apply for any positions please complete the form below and send it to us along with your cover letter, latest resume and list of references. APPLICATION GUIDELINES 2018
Part Time, Permanent Position – 25 hours per week during term time only
Pakuranga College is seeking to employ a Database Administrator to work in the Administration team.
This is a permanent position for 25 hours per week, secondary school term time only. There will be additional hours at times to meet critical deadlines.
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Support Staff in Schools Collective Agreement and this position has been graded as Grade C.
The position will include tasks such as:
• Maintain Student Database (KAMAR)
• Maintain and process enrolment data
• Assist with enrolment process
• Maintain ENROL information
• Maintain NZQA data
• Student reporting process
• Produce reports for management
The successful applicant will have:
• Proven skills in managing a complex database
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Proven skills in meeting continuous deadlines
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills
• Planning & organisational skills
• Flexibility to assist in other areas of the Administration Team
• A can-do attitude
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
This position is subject to a satisfactory police vet.
Please apply in writing including a cover letter, CV, application guidelines (see above) and at least two referees to:
Applications close at 5:00pm on 30 November 2018.
If you can't find what you are looking for on this website, or if you want to contact us directly for a specific reason, please feel free to use this 'Parent Help Desk' form to contact us.
The appropriate person will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours from Monday to Friday.