Pakuranga College has an enrolment scheme. Students who live in the Pakuranga College zone have automatic right of entry. Students who live outside the zone will be entered into a ballot. More information about the ballot system can be found HERE.
To enrol, please follow these simple steps:
1. Check to see if you are In Zone or Out of Zone for Pakuranga College: Click here for Zoning Information.
2. Parent/Caregiver and Child to read our Rules & Expectations: Click here for Rules & Expectations.
3. Parent/Caregiver and Child to read our Cybersafety policy. Click here for Cybersafety Policy.
4. Prepare the required documents to support your application. (N.B. Total maximum file size for document upload is 50MB). Click here for a list of Required Documents.
PARENT INFORMATION EVENINGS
These meetings will provide an opportunity for parents to meet the principal and senior staff and find out more about the values and philosophies of the college, including NCEA. These meetings will last approximately an hour.
Tuesday 22 June or
Wednesday 23 June 2021 at 7:00pm in the Library
PRINCIPAL VISITS local intermediate schools to meet prospective students and hand out enrolment packs:
Farm Cove Intermediate
Monday 21 June 2021 at 9:00am
Wednesday 23 June 2021 at 9:00am
Bucklands Beach Intermediate
Friday 30 July 2021 at 12:00pm
Parents and students are invited to visit the College to view facilities and to meet staff and students
Saturday 7 August 2021
9:00am – 12 Noon
IN ZONE APPLICATIONS due at College office
Friday 20 August 2021
OUT OF ZONE APPLICATIONS close
Wednesday 1 September 2021
OUT OF ZONE BALLOT takes place
Wednesday 8 September 2021
OUT OF ZONE APPLICANTS BALLOT RESULTS posted by
Friday 10 September 2021
Information evenings for enrolled students and their parents
Tuesday 26 October 2021 or
Wednesday 27 October 2021
6:00pm in the School Hall
1. We intend to move into the zone later this year. Can I enrol now?
The enrolment legislation requires that you have a permanent address in zone before you enrol. Once you are living in your new address contact the school office to enrol. You are guaranteed a place at the college if you live in zone.
2. Will the College be accepting out-of-zone applications for levels other than Year 9 next year?
The College has a very large roll and we are not able to offer out-of-zone places at levels other than Year 9.
3. How many out-of-zone places will be available?
The number of out-of-zone places varies, depending on our in-zone intake. This is determined by ballot, according to the priorities set out in our enrolment scheme. Click on the ‘Important Dates’ tab for the upcoming dates for this process, to help with your planning.
If you can't find what you are looking for on this website, or if you want to contact us directly for a specific reason, please feel free to use this 'Parent Help Desk' form to contact us.
The appropriate person will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours from Monday to Friday.