- No student, other than year 13 students, may leave the school grounds during the school day, without permission.
- Any student who needs permission to leave the school during the school day must obtain permission at the Student Centre (permission will only be given for genuine medical/dental appointments - please ensure you have your appointment card and/or a note from your parent/guardian). Students must carry their "leave" pass at all times.
- Year 13 students off site during school hours must not use their vehicles.
- If a student is late and cannot attend first period, he/she must sign in at the student office. Students will be issued with a late note.
- Any students not in class during class time must carry a note issued by a teacher.
- Visiting counsellors or deans in class time should be by appointment only.
- If students are absent, parents are expected to ring the school in the morning and students must bring a signed and dated note on returning.